Om Namaha Shivaya
The first day as Babaji entered the hall filled up with the usual brightness and His grace exploded throughout the hall. All the 9 days of the shivir were simply great and there is no doubt that Babaji's latest shivir is always the best, which indicates that rising energies with every shivir. This could be related well because the energies were much higher than the level 2 Shivir in Goa and that is one good reason why i could not take down much notes on the general teachings of Babaji. The sessions were deep and most of the time all felt 'lost' with every session that appeared to penetrate deeper.
This time Babaji also shared a recipe for BP, cholesterol and blood-related disorders. The other common teachings that have already been shared in the Gems are not repeated here. Also, the blog will not be posting much on higher sadhana shivirs, except if there are any common/general teachings. It is however recommended that you join the official community on Facebook that will be giving important teachings and messages that the institution deems right. Create a Facebook account if you do not have one, and to join the group click here.
Babaji on the last two days was full of joy when he demonstrated making the Pardeshwara Linga on the stage along with Sivamoorthyji. Both were seen to be lost in another world as they were engrossed in making the Linga. Babaji's joys were visible as he prepared it with the enthusiasm of a child building a castle :) Finally, the next day, from the moment the shiny Parad Linga came into Babaji's hands, he never kept it down and completed the rest of the shivir holding it; discoursing, healing, and singing like a bhakta holds on dearly to the idol of his ishta and singing to glory, being one with it.
- The thumb rules to indicate a sadhak is on the right path:
- First thumb rule - Good health.
- Second thumb rule - Emotional stability. If one does not have this, then one is not doing SV sadhana.
- Third thumb rule - Wonderful relationships. If one is still having issues, then something is going wrong.
- Fourth thumb rule - Prosperity. Prosperity must flow easily. One will not have to bother about finance. If one says that there are financial problems then he is deviating from sadhana.
- A ShivYog sadhak has to first master his physical body (sthool shareer). This sthool shareer becomes Yog Shareer when the 7 chakras and 5 bodies are merged. And, when one has a Yog Shareer, there cannot be even an iota of disease but longevity.
- I want all to attain that kind of longevity (kaya kalp). You will not find a ShivYog sadhak being hospitalized or being operated upon.
- When you raise your vibrations many things happen. Your 3% DNA activates more and then you have the power to produce antidotes.
- The process of transformation:
- From the sthool shareer it transforms to Yog shareer, where all chakras and bodies merge. Then it transforms to Siddha shareer, where one acquires powers. Then it transforms to Naad shareer, that is made up of sound/mantra/naad/vibration. Then it transforms to Divya shareer, that is now made up of light.
- Sthool Shareer => Yog Shareer => Siddha Shareer => Naad Shareer => Divya Shareer
- Whatever you envision, reject what you don't want and accept only what you want and that will happen, because what you believe in - will materialize.
- It is actually difficult and takes many years of hard work to create disturbance or problems in life but it takes only a moment of grace to heal that problem.
- There are three paths of Rasa Vigyan:
- Atma siddhi (becoming body of light)
- Deh siddhi (longevity or kaya kalp)
- Maya siddhi (turning mercury to gold)
- The path I am teaching you is the first two.
- Who have achieved everything in this world and now want spiritual growth.
- Who have faced problems in life and now want to overcome problems and genuinely grow with sadhana.
- Who want to cure little things like toothaches and headaches.
- Who want to learn and brag around.
- I am happy here we have the first two types.
- Hatred - towards community, religion, people, etc.
- In Pratiprasav, you will see/experience from these three.
- Bramha granthi - Ignorance of the body.
- Vishnu granthi - Emotional impurity, ego.
- Rudra granthi - Spiritual ego, the "I".
- Three things to break the Rudra granthi - sadhana/seva/sankirtan
- 5 karmendriyas (motor faculties or the organs of action)
- 5 jnanendriyas (sensory faculties or the sense organs)
- Take simple food everyday. The most scientific food is the South Indian food comprising of the rice and sambhar.
- Avoid junk food as they have lesser life force energies.
- Avoid variety in food; don't eat many things at one time.
- As much as possible eat raw food, atleast 20%.
- Audumbar fruit (figs) is very good.
- Sthool Shareer === > Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh, Ahankaar
- Yog Shareer =====> Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh, Ahankaar
- Siddha Shareer == > Moh, Ahankaar
- Mantra Shareer ===> Ahankaar
- Divya Shareer ====> None
Recipe for BP, cholesterol and blood-related illnesses
Jamun seeds (Indian black plum)
Preparation: Grind the below together and make a fine powder.
100 gm of dry seed of jamun (Indian black plum)
100 gm of dry karela (bitter gourd)
100 gm of methi seeds (Fenugreek seeds)
100 gm of dry amala (Indian gooseberry)
50 gm of tulsi leaves (Holy Basil)
50 gm of dry bilva patra leaves (leaf of bel)
50 gm of dry haldi (turmeric)
50 gm of pudina (mint)
Usage: 1 teaspoon with water
- 1st teaspoon - empty stomach in the morning
- 2nd teaspoon - after lunch
- 3rd teaspoon - before sleep
Thank you.......... Jacob Bhaiyya....for sharing and writing this... :)